Violinist Tessa Lark is an emerging star in the classical world. Also a highly acclaimed fiddler, Lark’s ascent has been duly noted with a 2020 Lincoln Center Award for Emerging Artists, a 2020 Grammy nomination in the Best Classical Instrumental Solo category, and a 2018 Borletti-Buitoni Trust Fellowship. Joining Lark is pianist Andrew Armstrong who has delighted audiences around the world and is praised by critics for his passionate expression and dazzling technique.
Andrew Armstrong, piano
Denver, CO 80208 United States
- Belá Bartók: Sonata No. 2
- Johannes Brahms: Selections from 21 Hungarian Dances
- John Corigliano: Stomp
- John Corigliano: Sonata
- Tessa Lark: Fiddle Tunes (Traditional)
- Francis Poulenc: "Assez modern" from Trois Mouvements Perpétuels, arr. Heifetz
- Maurice Ravel: Tzigane
- Eugène Ysaÿe: Sonata No. 3 in D Minor "Ballade"