Give a little help to your friends
Friends of Chamber Music
we are a success story thanks to your support.
Friends of Chamber Music is a volunteer-run not-for-profit that has managed to achieve a level of success and longevity that has eluded many larger, better known arts organizations.
We present acclaimed concerts and administer an extensive educational outreach program. Friends of Chamber Music maintains its place among the most enduring and successful members of Colorado’s arts and cultural community.
We are grateful for the grants and donor support that enable us to provide accessible cultural experiences and educational outreach in Denver. Thanks to the continuing support of benefactors large and small, we’ve been able to maintain our high quality without significant increases in ticket prices.
We’ve been bringing world-class artists to Denver since 1954. Let’s keep it going for another generation!
WAYS TO HELP US EXPAND OUR REACH
One-time and recurring gifts welcome!
For the think-ahead types.
Give your time and effort.
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to Friends of Chamber Music this season. Gifts can be made online via the link below or by check (made out to FCM Denver) through the mail at:
191 University Blvd. #974, Denver, CO 80206
For those who want to make a lasting difference, a planned or deferred gift to Friends of Chamber Music is a meaningful way to help ensure our future artistic excellence and stability, while providing enhanced tax benefits to you.
You may wish to join a loyal group of patrons who have chosen charitable planned giving to leave a significant, lasting impact on the future of Friends of Chamber Music.
Together with your family and a trusted advisor, please consider which of these options is right for you to achieve your philanthropic goals.
Planned giving options:
- Leave a specific dollar amount or percentage of your estate in your will to Friends of Chamber Music.
- Designate Friends of Chamber Music as beneficiary of specific assets (real estate, bonds, stocks, vehicles, etc.) in your will.
- Name Friends of Chamber Music as the beneficiary of an existing, or new life insurance policy.
- Name Friends of Chamber Music as a beneficiary of your pension plan or IRA.
- Make a gift to Friends of Chamber Music’s Endowment Fund, created to help assure the long-term financial viability of Friends of Chamber Music. Some donors choose to contribute to the Endowment Fund to memorialize a friend or family member or honor a special occasion.
For more information, please call 303-388-9839 or email us at email@example.com
We are grateful for the following generous bequests:
Henry N. Claman, MD
Joseph deHeer Estate
Suzanne Joshel Estate
FCM is a volunteer-run organization and our dedicated volunteers are integral to our success.
Here are a few ways our volunteers help FCM:
- Provide assistance with mailings, scheduled several times throughout the year
- Assist with ticket sales in the lobby one hour prior to each concert
- Proofread concert programs
- Participate in committee work such as education, marketing and fundraising
- Assist with CD sales in the lobby during intermission
- Share your expertise in the areas of graphic design, marketing/public relations, photography, and social media.
To volunteer, please fill out this form and our volunteer coordinator will be in touch.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT FRIENDS
Word-of-mouth is one of the best ways to help us get the word out to the community about our programs and events. Here area few ways you can help:
Become “Friends of Friends!” Tell others about our organization. Bring them to concerts as your guest.
Like us on Facebook and share our Facebook posts!
Pick up extra brochures from our ticket table in the lobby (on concert nights), and pass them out to friends, contacts, or even complete strangers!
Bring students, children, and grandchildren! Did you know that our concerts are only $10 for students ages 30 and under?
Share the gift of music by giving tickets to performances to friends and family for holidays and birthdays.