NEW TIME ADDED!
The 4 PM concert sold out so quickly that we’re adding a second performance at 5:15 PM.
Join FCM for some much-needed live music, presented outdoors on the beautiful south patio at Montview Boulevard Presbyterian Church.
Founded in Ann Arbor in 2016, the Ivalas Quartet is composed of violinists Reuben Kebede and Anita Dumar, violist Aimée McAnulty, and cellist Pedro Sánchez. With members from both the Black and LatinX communities, the Ivalas Quartet was formed with the intent to play a part in bringing greater visibility to musicians of color. Currently graduate quartet-in-residence at CU Boulder, the quartet is mentored by the renowned Takács Quartet.
Each “Pay What you Can” reservation (suggested donation of $30) includes one 8’x8′ block for a maximum of two patrons, allowing for safe social distancing. Donations are greatly appreciated as we work to support the talented musicians in our local community. Please bring your own chairs. All patrons are required to wear masks during the event.
Pre-registration is required. A maximum of 65 patrons will be allowed.
Click here for registration form and waiver.
Donations will be accepted at the door. Exact change or checks appreciated, but we will be happy to process credit cards if requested.
– Please bring your own chairs.
– Masks are required to be worn throughout the event.
– No restrooms will be available.
– Handicapped parking is available in the south lot adjacent to the church. All other parking is on the street.
– In the event of inclement weather, we will work to reschedule the concert at a later date.