Grande Orquesta Navarre, an eclectic ensemble new to many of our audiences, combines the heartbeat of an old cabaret orchestra, classical remixes, and nuevo tango.
This special performance was recorded for FCM audiences at the Newman Center for the Performing Arts. Program is available to stream for free through October 31.
- Tom Hagerman: Strizzalo
- Tom Hagerman: The Eye Sees Not Itself
- Tom Hagerman: Charlotte Mittnacht
- Tom Hagerman: This Petty Pace
- Dmitri Shostakovich: Waltz from First Jazz Suite
- Alberto Ginastera: Danza de la Moza Donosa
- Tom Hagerman: The Happy Capitalist
- Sergei Prokofiev: Aubade from Romeo and Juliet
- Tom Hagerman: Comrade Z