Friends of Chamber Music is a rare success story in today's challenging performing arts marketplace. We present acclaimed concerts and administer an extensive educational outreach program. Friends of Chamber Music maintains its place among the most enduring and successful members of Colorado's arts and cultural community.
As a non-profit organization, Friends of Chamber Music relies heavily on grants and donor support to provide accessible cultural experiences and educational outreach in Denver. Thanks to the continuing support of benefactors large and small, we've been able to maintain our high quality without significant increases in ticket prices.
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to Friends of Chamber Music this season. Gifts can be made by check (made out to FCM Denver) through the mail at 191 University Blvd. #974, Denver, CO 80206.
To donate via credit card, click here:
For those who want to make a difference, a planned or deferred gift to Friends of Chamber Music is a meaningful way for you to help ensure our future artistic excellence and stability. A planned or deferred gift to Friends of Chamber Music will help secure our future, while providing enhanced tax benefits to you.
Several loyal supporters have chosen to embrace the charitable planned giving as a way to ensure the longevity of Friends of Chamber Music. You may wish to join this loyal group of supporters by leaving your personal legacy through a charitable planned gift. In addition to securing the future of Friends of Chamber Music, your exemplary gift will place you in the company of those who derive great satisfaction from the support of a chamber music series of the highest artistic level and an organization proud of its service to our community.
We have a number of gift planning opportunities available, which will allow you to make a wonderful, lasting impact on Friends of Chamber Music, while allowing you to achieve your personal and philanthropic goals. Together with your family and trusted legal counsel, you can decide which option is right for you.
Planned giving options:
- Leave a specific dollar amount or percentage of your estate in your will to Friends of Chamber Music.
- Designate Friends of Chamber Music as beneficiary of specific assets (real estate, bonds, stocks, vehicles, etc.) in your will.
- Name Friends of Chamber Music as the beneficiary of an existing, or new, life insurance policy.
- Name Friends of Chamber Music as a beneficiary of your pension plan or IRA.
- Make a gift to Friends of Chamber Music's Endowment Fund. The Endowment Fund was created to help assure the long-term financial viability of Friends of Chamber Music. One of the ways to contribute to the Endowment Fund is through a tribute gift to memorialize a friend or family member or honor a special occasion.
For more information, please call 303-388-9839 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful for the following generous bequests:
Joseph deHeer Estate
Suzanne Joshel Estate
Other Ways to Support Friends of Chamber Music:
Word-of-mouth is one of the best ways to help us get the word out to the community about our programs and events. Here are a few ways you can help:
- Like us on Facebook and share our Facebook posts!
- Become "Friends of the Friends!" Tell others about our organization. Bring them to concerts as your guest.
- Pick up extra brochures from our ticket table in the lobby (on concert nights), and pass them out to friends, contacts, or even complete strangers!
- Sign up for our monthly email newsletters and forward them onto your friends.
- Share the gift of music by giving tickets to performances to friends and family for holidays and birthdays.
- Bring students, children, and grandchildren! Did you know that our concerts are only $10 for patrons ages 30 and under?