Brooklyn Rider wins critical praise for approaching new music and core chamber repertory with equal rigor. This program, entitled “Healing Modes,” centers on Beethoven’s Opus 132, written during a period of recovery in his own life. Five compact new commissions further explore the subject of healing from a wide range of perspectives.
Denver, CO 80208 United States
- Caroline Shaw: Schisma
- Gabriela Lena Frank: Kanto Kechua No. 2
- Du Yun: i am my own achilles' heel
- Matana Roberts: borderlands . . .
- Reena Esmail: Zeher (Poison)
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Quartet No. 15 in A Minor, Op. 132