Marc-André Hamelin, piano
Marc-André Hamelin is known for his unrivaled blend of musicianship and virtuosity. But with this first-rate Canadian soloist, keyboard fireworks are always matched by equal doses of expressive depth, whether he is performing masterworks from the past or the present, including overlooked gems from the 19th and 20th centuries.
To review complete concert program, click here.
- Franz Liszt: Hungarian Rhapsody No. 13 in A minor
- Franz Liszt: Fantasy and Fugue on the Theme B.A.C.H., S.529ii
- Franz Liszt: Benediction de Dieu dans la solitude
- Samuel Feinberg: Piano Sonata No. 4, Op. 6
- Claude Debussy: Images - Set 1
- Claude Debussy: La Puerta del Vino: Mouvement de Habanera from Preludes, Book II
- Claude Debussy: Les fees sont d'exquises danseuses, from Preludes Book II
- Claude Debussy: Les tierces alternates: Moderement anime from Preludes, Book II
- Claude Debussy: Feux d'artifice: Moderement anime from Preludes, Book II
- Marc-André Hamelin: Toccata on L'homme armé (encore)