FCM is a volunteer-run organization and our dedicated volunteers are integral to our success. Here are a few ways our volunteers help FCM:
- Provide assistance with mailings, scheduled several times throughout the year
- Assist with ticket sales in the lobby one hour prior to each concert
- Proofread concert programs
- Participate in committee work such as education, marketing and fundraising
- Assist with CD sales in the lobby during intermission
We would also welcome assistance from professional volunteers skilled in the following areas: graphic design, marketing/public relations, photography and social media.
For more information about volunteer opportunities with Friends of Chamber Music, please email email@example.com
Other Ways to Support FCM:
Word-of-mouth is one of the best ways to help us get the word about our programs and events out into the community. Here are a few ways you can help us out:
- Like us on Facebook and share our Facebook posts!
- Become "Friends of the Friends!" Tell others about our organization. Bring them to concerts as your guest.
- Pick up extra brochures from our ticket table in the lobby (on concert nights) and pass them out to friends, contacts, or even complete strangers!
- Sign up for our monthly email newsletters and forward them onto your friends. (Sign up here.)
- Share the gift of music by giving tickets to performances to friends and family for holidays and birthdays.
- Bring students, children and grandchildren! Did you know that our concerts are only $10 for students ages 25 and under?