Venice Baroque Orchestra with Nicola Benedetti, violin
Returning to FCM after their well-received performance in 2010, the Venice Baroque Orchestra is recognized as one of the premier ensembles devoted to period instrument performance. Joining the orchestra is internationally acclaimed violinist, Nicola Benedetti, who enjoys wide appeal as a high profile advocate for classical music, making her one of the most influential performers today.
Want to learn more about Nicola Benedetti? Click here for an interview with the Violin Channel.
Click here to view full concert program.
- Baldassare Galuppi: Concerto à Quattro No. 2 in G major
- Charles Avison: Concerto Grosso No. 8 in E minor
- Francesco Geminiani: Concerto Grosso in D minor, "La Follia"
- Antonio Vivaldi: Concerto in D major for violin, strings, and basso continuo, RV211
- Arcangelo Corelli: Concerto Grosso in D major, Op. 6, No. 4
- Antonio Vivaldi: Concerto in E-flat major for violin, strings, and basso continuo, RV257
- Antonio Vivaldi: Concerto in B minor for violin, strings, and basso continuo, RV386
- Antonio Vivaldi: Concerto in D major for violin, strings, and basso continuo, "Il Grosso Mogul," RV208
- Antonio Vivaldi: Ciaconna in B-flat major (encore)
- Antonio Vivaldi: "Presto" from Concerto No. 2 in G minor, "Summer" (encore)