Augustin Hadelich, violin and Conor Hanick, piano
Violinist Augustin Hadelich made a sensational debut with the New York Philharmonic at the Bravo! Vail Music Festival in 2010. The down-to-earth artist’s fame has soared since, and he returns to Colorado to make his recital debut on our series with pianist Conor Hanick.
“Hadelich … is an intimate performer whose self-effacing quality allows the music to soar.” — Los Angeles Times
Click here to read The Aspen Times review of Hadelich's August 6 performance at the Aspen Music Festival.
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Sonata No. 4 in A minor, Op. 23 for Violin and Piano
- Johannes Brahms: Sonata No. 2 in A major for Violin and Piano, Op. 100
- Stephen Hartke: Netsuke: Six Miniatures for Violin and Piano
- Maurice Ravel: Sonata for Violin and Piano in G major
- Pablo de Sarasate: "Zapateado" from Spanish Dances, Op. 23